TF-100 readings and my SLAM process

That is surprising you are still getting an OLCT loss of 2ppm. Your FC is kept at or above Shock level all this time?
Yes it is always at or above shock level. I even add extra to compensate for the sun. I think I figured out part of the problem was that my liquid chlorine I got from Home Depot was last year's stock so I had to play around with the percentage after doing some research on here.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see the pool floor.... Keep at it. You are doing great!!!!

Thanks! I will try to get some pics later. I had to leave for an appointment. I will add DE when I get home too. It is already disolving in the bucket...lol

Remember the "WRENCH" when I asked about testing 1/2 hour after additions to see if your chlorine was at strength? I hope you found out early in the process!

I had forgot all about it, but I de recall the I told you so...lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's fine. You've stayed at or above shock so that's what counts. Lesson learned about Box Store/Hardware store Chlorine.

Thanks! My CC is down to 1... Yay! I have DE running right now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
People like Azgirl and others are the only reason I sit here looking at this stupid computer! I should rightfully be on the patio sippin a beverage by the pool....

But you're right MarioanParoo, it is very very satisfying to know I helped someone get their pool fixed and to know that I helped them know what they do so never have to worry about it again.

And Azgirl, THANK YOU for trusting us. You caught on very quick... after day 1, we were only here for moral support and cheerleading! You are the one who fixed your pool. You ROCK!

:) :) :)

It must be so satisfying for moderators like Patrick and Dave to have someone really trust them and follow their advice to the letter. It doesn't always happen... Good job!!!

Excellent Job. It looks wonderful. Now that is a pool with sparkleeeeeeee......

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

It must be so satisfying for moderators like Patrick and Dave to have someone really trust them and follow their advice to the letter. It doesn't always happen... Good job!!!

I am very grateful to them and will never be pool stored again! I knew if I followed exactly what they said that it would get done.

- - - Updated - - -

People like Azgirl and others are the only reason I sit here looking at this stupid computer! I should rightfully be on the patio sippin a beverage by the pool....

But you're right MarioanParoo, it is very very satisfying to know I helped someone get their pool fixed and to know that I helped them know what they do so never have to worry about it again.

And Azgirl, THANK YOU for trusting us. You caught on very quick... after day 1, we were only here for moral support and cheerleading! You are the one who fixed your pool. You ROCK!

:) :) :)

Thank you for your kind words. You all have helped me more than you know.

It's fun to me. I love seeing the light come on for people, and it is is very nice when you have someone like Lisa to work with. You have to stay with it, and she's been nothing short of stellar in that regard. Absolutely relentless in keeping that FC UP, and this is really what it takes. She's just about home now, so we will see how it goes from here.

Good work Lisa. :goodjob:

It's fun to me. I love seeing the light come on for people, and it is is very nice when you have someone like Lisa to work with. You have to stay with it, and she's been nothing short of stellar in that regard. Absolutely relentless in keeping that FC UP, and this is really what it takes. She's just about home now, so we will see how it goes from here.

Good work Lisa. :goodjob:

Thanks! Did not pass OLCT lost 2ppm, but I know I am getting close!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.