mrjetson707

Sep 7, 2021
Martinez, California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I can't seen to find the TF-100 test kit online anymore. I don't really want to buy any other test kit. I'm a new pool owner so idk if I should just settle for something different or wait for it to get fixed. anyone know if the website is screwed up or maybe they are just out of stock? or maybe I'm just doing something wrong

My internet's been wonky and I haven't been able to upload files to this site either. I wonder if it might be a bigger issue.
Try this link?

I see what you mean. Do you have the tubes and comparator block? You might consider just buying the reagent refills for $50.

It seems all that’s available right now is the tf-pro w/ speed stir.
The regeants are all the same just the case is different (mo fancy) & some of the bottles are special sizes.
The Taylor k2006c from various retailers is the other option.

Just talked to Rebecca who slightly filled me in on the issue. She’s having large difficulties finding packing supplies for the products as well as the K-1000. Rather than shipping a poor product she’s temporarily pulled the listing from the store. I do greatly suspect she’ll return the product in the future but I didn’t ask nor do I have some sort of a timeline. 👍

Reactions: Mdragger88
They have been transitioning to the newer TF pro kit.. They may have run out of the TF100 kit right now but now sure.. I always recommend the speed stir as it is worth its weight in gold and that is exactly what the TF pro adds :)

Reactions: TexEdmond
^^^^^Definitely^^^^^ It was out of stock when I ordered my T-100. Easily sourced on Amazon. Don't know what my life would look like, never done a single drop test on pool water without the speedstir.

It seems all that’s available right now is the tf-pro w/ speed stir.
The regeants are all the same just the case is different (mo fancy) & some of the bottles are special sizes.
The Taylor k2006c from various retailers is the other option.
I replied earlier but don't see it on here. anyways.... the tf-pro seems to be around $30 more expensive than the tf-100 with speedstir addon. are the bottle sizes larger? I also don't see the tf-pro on the "test kits compared" link. sorry if this are silly questions/statements, I'm new here

Reactions: TexEdmond
I replied earlier but don't see it on here. anyways.... the tf-pro seems to be around $30 more expensive than the tf-100 with speedstir addon. are the bottle sizes larger? I also don't see the tf-pro on the "test kits compared" link. sorry if this are silly questions/statements, I'm new here
If I'm not mistaken, the Pro version includes salt test.

sorry if this are silly questions/statements, I'm new here
You're an educated, discerning consumer. No need to apologize. It was hard for me to tell the difference as well. I still couldn't tell you off the top of my head.

If I'm not mistaken, the Pro version includes salt test.

I believe there is the pro kit and then the pro kit with salt was an upgrade... Two different options offered on their site.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The higher price is due to the professional zippered case with foam the tf pro comes in instead of the plastic plano case for the tf100. It has the same regeants in the same amounts i do believe but some are in multiple small bottles so they fit perfectly in the case. I do believe the smart stir also fits in the case unlike the tf100 case

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.