TF-100 just arrived... Unfortunately may need a 50% drain! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup they are the reason I keep this pool up and going. I have 5 children but only one in this pic. My son Jonah and his friend Sophia and yes they are both shooting me with water guns!

Just realized my boy has a wicked tan! gonna have to start keeping that kid in the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I too have a 24 yr old, then a 15yr old, a 5 yr old and last but not least we were trying for that all so elusive girl after having 3 boys and we got her... along with her twin brother!!!!! Now I'm 44yrs old and changing diapers, two at a time! Twins are 19mos. I'm tired, but blessed. Thank you for the kind words again.

I too have a 24 yr old, then a 15yr old, a 5 yr old and last but not least we were trying for that all so elusive girl after having 3 boys and we got her... along with her twin brother!!!!! Now I'm 44yrs old and changing diapers, two at a time! Twins are 19mos. I'm tired, but blessed. Thank you for the kind words again.

:shock: Where you there when the doc found out it was twins? You poor thing but yes SO blessed! I also pity the fella that tries to date your girl when the time comes. He will have to pass the brother and dad test! SCARY! LOL

:kim:

Yes I was there Kim. It was her second ultra sound. My 15yr old (13 then) was there too. The doctor was looking at the screen showing us the heartbeat when my son said "I think I saw another one!" the Dr. said me too. Added more jelly to here stomach for better connection then smiled and said "yup there's two heartbeats in there" my wife said I turned ghost white! I don't remember much after that. But I do know I pulled off the hat trick! My 15 yr old is the only red head in the family, I have the only set of twins in the family and the twins were born on my birthday! Blessed I tell you! Tired... but blessed!

Just asked a neighbor who has been on my block since 1978 if he knows when my pool was built. He said it was here when he moved in! Then called me 30 minutes later to inform me he got in touch with the person who was the first owner of the house next door to me and that guy says it was built in 1975! My pool is pert-near as old as I am! But I must say she cleans up way nicer than I do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow needsajet, that's a pretty cool compliment. Thanks for that. I'm enjoying every minute of this system and this forum. Holiday starts tomorrow so when I get back in a week I will start start dropping the PH and raising it back up with aeration, try and get that TA down. Then working on the CH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.