Tested water with new Taylor K-2006- help with results

Nevermind- I actually think I figured out the answer to the question myself. I will do an OCLT test this evening after the SWG turns off. That should tell me if I need to SLAM. I think I am FINALLY getting this... or least I feel like I am getting it. ��

Nevermind- I actually think I figured out the answer to the question myself. I will do an OCLT test this evening after the SWG turns off. That should tell me if I need to SLAM. I think I am FINALLY getting this... or least I feel like I am getting it. ��

The OCLT doesnt tell you if you need to slam.. the OCLT is the last step in the slam process. With your CC being at 1.6 just this morning, I am still skeptical there is something in the pool.. even if its clear

If your CC truly is 0 then technically you dont need to slam but since you said the pool felt slimy, I would slam anyways.

When I did my recent slam, I maintained FC at 9 for a few days while I did a good scrub then hit it hard for 24 hours.. I passed my OCLT on the first try but only after a good amount of prep.

Wonderful. Thank you for the replies! This is def going to take time for me to truly comprehend how all the moving pieces fit together. And yes, my neighbor has a vinyl liner just like ours, installed the same week, and his pool is not slippery at all so that is why I started to become concerned even though technically, my numbers look ok. Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.