test strips

Hey I don't think the TF-100 kit is expensive :) I wish I could find a kit that only costs $70...In Canada the Taylor distributor controls the prices and the K2006 is at least $150 :shock: So the TF-100 is a GREAT deal! :goodjob:
I bit the bullet and bought a K2006 because the strips I was using were useless when trying to balance my water. BTW the magnetic stirrer I got also makes the testing process easy.

SPS has the best price on the net that I've found for the Taylor K-2006, and also the best prices I've found for reagents. I order my reagents through them, and they're drop-shipped directly from Taylor Technologies. Here's their web site.

*disclaimer*-I'm not employed by SPS nor do I receive any compensation from them in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I just like letting other pool owners know about a good deal when I find it

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.