Test Results - what to do first?

I'll have to do some checking as to what the specific brand of filter is that I have. I know it's a sand filter though.

We weren't able to find the DE, so we went ahead and tried some clarifier yesterday evening. Result: totally crystal clear pool this morning! Only bummer is, we missed the really hot weather and now the forecast is for weather that doesn't get above the 70's for at least a week or two. Oh well, hopefully MI will see another warm front :).

Should I run another whole series of tests now?
At this point would it be good to work on increasing calcium levels since we have a Concrete pool?
At what point is it safe to swim in the pool? How low do the FC levels need to get?

Please post the brand and name of the clarifier you used. There have been posts about people using clarifier working and soem that didn't. It would be good to know which does and which doesn't.

I'd go ahead and run a set of tests now and post them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.