Tarp style cover recs

TN94z

May 15, 2012
Henderson, TN
Ok, bringing up an old post here, but I decided that year to get a cover and water bags again so I closed it down like normal. That cover did not last long though. What is the best water bag cover to buy that will last several seasons? I don't mind the water bag style. I also have a mesh cover to go over the top for leaves and what not. Thanks

Ok, bringing up an old post here, but I decided that year to get a cover and water bags again so I closed it down like normal. That cover did not last long though. What is the best water bag cover to buy that will last several seasons? I don't mind the water bag style. I also have a mesh cover to go over the top for leaves and what not. Thanks
The tarp style stuff doesn’t last very long and is generally considered single use. If you get 2-3 seasons out of it you can consider yourself fortunate.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.