Switching from Chlorine to SWG

Just wait until you get your swg! You won’t know what to do with all your spare time when you don’t have to go for chlorine runs anymore!

Reactions: BDY
The automation is so nice! I wasn’t going to go automation with the SWG, because it’s like $5k more. Wanted to go with the intellichlor ic40. I just don’t know if it’s worth $5k.

Also, I got these messages today- and didn’t notice them until now. Anything I should be concerned about?

Attachments

• IMG_1354.png
    IMG_1354.png
    498.9 KB · Views: 10
The automation is so nice! I wasn’t going to go automation with the SWG, because it’s like $5k more. Wanted to go with the intellichlor ic40. I just don’t know if it’s worth $5k.

Also, I got these messages today- and didn’t notice them until now. Anything I should be concerned about?
In my opinion definitely not worth $5K to automate the SWG. You install the IC40 turn it on and your done. Make adjustments maybe a few times a year. $5K to automate that - No Way!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If you do end up getting the Ic 40 and Intellicenter get the Intellicenter with the integrated SWG power center

Should I be concerned that I keep getting a pressure limit warning? Am I going to keep getting these if I don’t clean the filter every other day? Is it safe to keep it running?

Attachments

• IMG_1354.png
    IMG_1354.png
    497.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1356.png
    IMG_1356.png
    384 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1355.png
    IMG_1355.png
    499.5 KB · Views: 3
Also, now I"m considering buying a new filter if it's going to keep throwing up these errors. So I'll be switching from the 100 sq ft filter in my siganture to a 200 sq ft filter. Need opinions on if I go with the Pentair Clean & Clear 200 or the Hayward SwimClear 200. I'm leaning towards the Pentair to stay consistent with the brand. Also wondering if they might have a warrantee for the two items - the new pump plus the filter without the SWG?

Also wondering if they might have a warrantee for the two items - the new pump plus the filter without the SWG?
To get the extended warranty from Pentair all 3 products must be purchased at the same time. Installation by a professional.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.