Orlando, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
I'm getting either the RJ-45 or RJ-60 but am wondering which to get. Reading other posts (including one I put up earlier this year), got recommended the RJ45 on the 13k pool. Would that be too big?

The extra $400 bucks at purchase won't kill me and, though the replacements are $100 more per cell, I suspect the cells would last longer, ultimately being cheaper in the long run.

Thoughts?

The 60 will produce 33% more FC over its lifespan. It effectively is like buying a RJ-15 for the difference in price.

Don't get fooled by the 'sale'. Upgrade to the 45 from the 30 from one price. Then upgrade to the 60 from the 45 for the other price. Then see if you would gladly pay that difference for a 15k rated cell. You likely will.

The rj-60 also allows you a shorter pump runtime because it will produce more FC. So you'll only have to run the pump 5 hours instead of 7 hours (?) for the RJ-45 in the peak season. I run 24/7 so it doesn't matter for me but many people run as short pump times as they can.

Do you have a single speed, 2 speed or vsp pump?
I literally just looked up their prices & the 45+ is $1300
60+ is $1400
For $100 you will get quite a bit more fc. Over a lb/day more.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.