Fort Mill, SC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi everyone. I am in the process of my new pool getting started up (15500 plus spillover spa). This has been a great resource of information. My pool builder put in a Nature2 Fusion Trichlor and I told them not to put in the mineral cartridge based off of everything I have read on here. I asked them to quote me a SWG for the system and they said they only use the Nature2 Fusion Soft 1400 Cell with the APurem Salt Panel. Does anyone see an issue with using this? I read on here to stay away from the TruClear so that one is definitely out. I would just use the SWG and bypass the mineral portion if this is what is used. They quoted me $2400 to replace the original unit and install the new one. The price includes the APurem Salt Panel, the Fusion Soft 1400 cell, labor, and the salt for the pool. Does this seem reasonable? Thanks for any help you can give.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.