Superpool Seals

Shira4

Apr 12, 2023
Wisconsin
We purchased a used Splash Superpool about three years ago. The previous owners did not take great care of the seals for the inlet and outlet. One would this these could be replaced…has anyone ever done so? I had called a dealer last year and they were not optimistic it could be done.

Many members here have installed new/standard Hayward returns on their soft sided pools. If the existing returns are smaller, you just have to cut the opening a bit bigger. If your existing holes are bigger, you might need to patch over them and cut a new one.

Search around for “intex return” and several threads come up where people have done similar.

Hopefully someone who has done the mod will be by to give further advice!

Hey Shira,

I've got a 15k Splash Superpool. I just replaced some of the seals on my inlet as it was leaking. It's pretty easy to do, just pull off the plastic bits, replace the gasket, and screw it back on. If the pool is empty that's easiest, but it can be done when full.

I got my gaskets from Splash Pool Gasket Kit

I have also used the Hayward style returns to add additional returns and the hole size works perfectly. Overall it's really simple and easy to do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.