Summer Waves Elite 18' x 52" (Liner Seperation)

shizman

May 15, 2022
Arnold, MO
Back Story: I've had this "newer" pool for a few years now... after having a terrible experience with the Coleman Power Steel Swim Vista pool (The first gen window pool from Walmart).

Anywho, my Summer Waves Elite pool has a seperation on the inside where the liner wraps around one of the horizontal beams at the top of the pool. This area is found between 2 vertical posts, it seems centralized. Somehow I did not find this issue until after there was already about a foot of water inside of the pool. I need to know if this is something that needs to be addressed right away, and if so... how?

Attachments

• pool liner.jpg
    pool liner.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 11
  • pool liner2.jpg
    pool liner2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 10
  • pool liner3.jpg
    pool liner3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 10
Did you ever find a solution for this? I have the same issue. My pool is Summer Waves Elite 24 foot. This is my second season using the pool. I noticed this week that the liner has separated on the inside where the liner folds over the rail. I'm really praying for a solution because I have put a lot of money in this pool with a new salt system I just had to replace last month. Any help is appreciated. Also, if anyone knows how these type of liners are seamed where the separation is would be wonderful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720_170137_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_170137_Gallery.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.