Suggestion for new salt water generator for a 38k gallon pool

maggs

May 2, 2016
Freehold
Only think I see out there is intellichlor for a 60k gallon pool... guy is saying $2100!!! I found the system for far less....
Any other systems? Note I would never buy Jandy as that's the garbage I'm replacing.

Circupool and InyoPools have in-house brands of SWCG rated to 60K.

Are you going to want to control them with an automation system?

do you know how much time and what it should cost to replace the system should be... We already have a Jandy SWCG system that was horrific in annual costs. I tried to click on the thread about recomendations and link didn't work so are there reviews or comparison info on them? Oh and of course thanks for replying.

See if discountsaltpools still offers the $1 upgrade from the RJ45 to the 60.

Reactions: maggs
If your new cell is not the same size as your old Jandy it will take some minor PVC work and electrical hookup.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I used the above link to start my search for a SWG.
Then did some price shopping and searching/reading here for a while before making my final decision.
100,000 members here, more then a few have the same SWG, and of just about any make model made as well.

Just curious. Is Circupool a manufacturer of SWCG's or are the made by someone else and labeled with their name? Thanks.
I believe they have them manufactured for them. They are not similar to any other brands to my knowledge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.