Welcome to TFP :)

The whole pool industry is backed up.. the good one are backed up even further in 2022/2023

you may find subs by driving around and finding pools being built and talking to subs and asking for great sub recommendations... within a few months you should have a good list of who to start calling... just know it will be probably be into next year before anything starts happening..

I am not even starting my build till later this year or early next year and my nephew and I are building mine.. the cost for supplies right now are WAY WAY up...

Reactions: Ableguitarist2
Welcome to TFP :)

The whole pool industry is backed up.. the good one are backed up even further in 2022/2023

you may find subs by driving around and finding pools being built and talking to subs and asking for great sub recommendations... within a few months you should have a good list of who to start calling... just know it will be probably be into next year before anything starts happening..

I am not even starting my build till later this year or early next year and my nephew and I are building mine.. the cost for supplies right now are WAY WAY up...
Thank you for replying, I will drive around to look for sub contacts, I appreciate your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.