Storage of Pool Items

My pool is extremely tidy too and we are lucky to have a big pool shed around the corner where we can hang things on the side. I did have to ask if you have ever had a pool party and your guests destroyed the pool area! In this case it was my stepson and wife, 3 year old grandson, her sister and husband and 4 year old. Everything that could have been on the ground or in the pool was. Towels, water bottles, beer cans, hard seltzer cans, noodles, floaties, toys. And yes they left it that way.

These people are in their late 30's. They destroyed the house too. Thank God they live 3 hours away. I threatened my husband with NEVER having them back or I was leaving. For good.
Guests from a party? No, other than drink cups/cans/bottles left on tables - stuff like that. Kids/grandkids over? Yep. Like you said, every pool toy we have ends up in the pool or around it. I don’t mind at all and love that they enjoy the pool! No trashy stuff like beer cans, though.

I'm more disappointed in the adults. I even put a recycle an out by the pool that was ignored. And it was 110 degrees. All in all, not a happy day for me. Everyone else seemed to have fun!

For floats with a hole, we got this:
IMG_8181.jpeg
Kinda pricey on Amazon but it corrals them really well: Outdoor Lamp Company Pool Float Storage Rack for Organizing Your Inner Tubes Made in The USA of Bronze PVC Portable Outdoor Rack for Pool Floaties 409-Brz Amazon.com

• Love
Reactions: Newdude
I don't have any pics right now (will try to take some tonight) but I used some of that dark mesh fence privacy screening material from the local big box home store. It's made to add privacy to a chain link fence. I took a length of leftover PEX pipe and threaded it through the holes in the material, and screwed it to the corner of the fence to make a loop. All the floaties get shoved in there.

I also used some of the material to make a cover for the bubble cover. That is tacked to the underside of the middle rail of the fence, so when we remove the cover we just scoot the roller to the fence and drape it's cover over it.

Poles are just hanging on hooks that the previous owners had put up.

Suncast extra large vertical shed from Sams Club $450. I added shelf and some hooks. Also put down stone on its floor so it wouldn’t move around with strong winds, hopefully.IMG_2212.jpegIMG_2214.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.