Still having trouble getting multiple pump rpms to run on Easytouch 8 with Intelliflo VS

mrfileio

Dec 29, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
I've read all of the posts re this but it still isn't working for me. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

I have an Easytouch 8 control system and Intelliflo i2 pump. Here are screenshots from my ScreenLogic app
on my PC:

pump.PNG

schedule.PNG

On the control, Feature Circuit "Pool Low" is set it to [On].

The problem is, the pump only runs from 12p-2p when the Pool schedule kicks in. It ignores the Pool Low schedule.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• pumps.PNG
    pumps.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
M,

When the pump sees two or more speeds, it will always run the fastest one...

You normally make your Pool speed the slowest speed you ever want to run and then turn on or off additional speeds to increase or decrease the pump speed.

Also keep in mind that you can only have a max of 12 schedules and that includes any egg-timers not set to the default of 12 hours.

In theory, your pump should start at 9 am and run at 1950 RPM until noon when it ramps up to 2800 until 2 pm when it goes back to 1950 until 4 pm... when it goes into the spa mode and rpm of 3150 until 4:30 when the pump will shut off as you have no speed set up for you Spillway circuit..

It looks like you have two IntelliFlo pumps.. One needs to have address #1 and the other needs to be something other than #1.. You need to set the address using the pumps control panel when in the Service mode. Also make sure the cables go to the right pumps.. ScreenLogic show Pump #1 and Pump #2, but this has nothing to do with the RS-485 bus addresses that need to be stored inside the pump itself.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks for your reply Jim.

I agree with your "in theory" comment but the 1950 rpm schedule never runs, only the 2800 rpm one from 12p-2p. I'm not sure if the spa and spillway schedules run but I'm not concerned about those at this time.

Oh, and I only have one Intelliflo pump. I'm not sure how pump 2 got defined in in the controller. Could it's existence
be confusing things? There aren't any flow rates defined for it.

pump2.PNG

Thanks, Chris

The POOL circuit needs to be ON for POOL LOW to run.

POOL LOW does not turn on the POOL circuit and run POOL mode.

You need POOL running the entire time you want the POOL pump running. Then you can vary the RPM with other circuits with greater RPM then POOL.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.