Starting the process in South Carolina

I ordered my TF-100 kit today as they say plastering might happen by the end of next week. They still need to grout the tile on my raised bond beam, run electric and install the equipment. They installed my 3 LED lighted sheers from cmp. I am so excited that I may get a longer swim season since the temps have been way above normal, though I am going to hold off on landscape plants a little longer just to be sure. My PB has been awesome to work with and is very involved with every aspect. He says I ask too many questions ;) well a lot more than the average consumer who just wants to know when it will be done.

Pollen has started covering everything, will this be an issue when plastering, I am going with stonescapes mini pebble in aqua white.

Kim

I would go out and buy some extra special doughnuts. You know the ones with sprinkles on them! YUMMMMMM Pass them out to the neighbors. They will not mind the noise so much :roll: Well it would work for me!! LOL

Make sure to check they have the correct color and any extras you asked for.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hopefully they take their time on prep work so they don't start the mixer until at least 8.

Kim

I wish I had the money to add some bling in the plaster like glass beads, I love the Puerto Rico blend. My PB said the reason it is so expensive is the glass beads tear up the plastering equipment faster, especially the hoses. I am going with Stonescapes Mini pebble in aqua white. It was a hard choice, I know the blue pigment will fade in a couple of years but hoping it will still give me a pretty blue. Trying to avoid a green tint. Thanks for all the encouragement through the build!

Well Kim I checked the bag this morning for the right color and it said aqua blue instead of aqua white. I about had a heart attack. They explained that aqua white as the same pigment as aqua blue but without the black and gold stones mixed in. They even called the NPT rep so they could explain it to me. Whew, cause I don't know if my neighbors could handle another noisy early morning.
IMG_0856.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.