Starting new pool build in SoCal as an owner builder-gulp!

image.jpg
Pebble color before water in it.
image.jpg
Pebble color on step after water in it
image.jpg
Day after completion
image.jpg
As it was filling. It took about 32 hours to fill. We added a second hose the last 8hours and it went a lot faster.
image.jpg
About a week after full our pool hoop blew into the pool during a rainstorm. No damage done, just funny. I fill the hoop base with water after that :).

Got our cover on and hoop and netting in. Still trying to get irrigation completed so we can plant more GREEN AND COLOR! We are doing it ourselves so it's slow going. There is a lot of hard scape, so I'm looking forward to getting our plants and such in. Our Fern Pine trees went into shock and lost all their needles/leaves about a month after planting but they are starting to come back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the water color with kids swimming in it. Again, we used Stonscapes Tropic Blue and added some blue and clear glass beads and some abalone shells. We love it. The shelf isn't quite blue enough for us but the other color depths are fantastic.
View attachment 28146
image.jpg
image.jpg
The deep end above
image.jpg
The shallow end above
My picture of the bench won't load. Maybe I'll try later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.