Sta-Rite Intellipro VS comms are out

wsc

May 13, 2023
Cypress Texas
My Sta-Rite Intellipro VS (358290) (circa 2013) stopped communicating with the Intellicenter panel last year. Thinking it was the panel, I upgraded with the new non legacy IntelliCenter upgrade kit yesterday, and still get no comms. I have double checked continuity on the wire and connectors. I took the drive apart to check the connection all the way to the board, but still no communications. The drive works great from manual mode only. It is the only Variable speed pump on the system. The address is correct. The motor is in good shape. Question 1, where can I find a new drive? Question 2, will other brand variable speed pumps talk to this panel? Question 3, why are they so proud of new Intellipro pumps, I saw one priced at $3200!

My Sta-Rite Intellipro VS (358290) (circa 2013) stopped communicating with the Intellicenter panel last year. Thinking it was the panel, I upgraded with the new non legacy IntelliCenter upgrade kit yesterday, and still get no comms. I have double checked continuity on the wire and connectors. I took the drive apart to check the connection all the way to the board, but still no communications. The drive works great from manual mode only. It is the only Variable speed pump on the system. The address is correct. The motor is in good shape. Question 1, where can I find a new drive? Question 2, will other brand variable speed pumps talk to this panel? Question 3, why are they so proud of new Intellipro pumps, I saw one priced at $3200!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.