Ktm41

Sep 2, 2023
Inland Empire, California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
We are about a week from finishing our pool build. We are first time pool owners so have lots to learn!

We are planning to order the TF100 Salt test kit and considering either the smart or speed stir. Is there much difference or one that you would recommend over the other?

Thanks!

Kristin

They both do the same thing & are the same price on tftestkits.
The tfPro & tfpro salt currently come with the smart stir.
They both have a 1 yr warranty if purchased from tftestkits.
The speed stirs were hard to come by for a while due to shortages so the smart stir was introduced as an option. Most people are happy with either one.

If using a TF100, the smart stir is smaller and will take up less room in the already crowded kit.

I removed a couple of dividers to fit the speed stir and salt test and it was always a mess trying to perfectly fit everything.

If you're buying a stir device and a TF100, the $21 difference to the TFPro is worth every last penny IMO for the organization of the nicer case. Having had both, i appreciate the pro every last time I use it.

20220623_155655.jpg

20220623_155728.jpg

20220623_155711.jpg

Last edited:
They both do the same thing & are the same price on tftestkits.
The tfPro & tfpro salt currently come with the smart stir.
They both have a 1 yr warranty if purchased from tftestkits.
The speed stirs were hard to come by for a while due to shortages so the smart stir was introduced as an option. Most people are happy with either one.
Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.