Spa Jet manufacturer???

Brant

Jan 25, 2024
Boerne Texas
All, I'm really getting stumped today looking through the various options of spa jets/manufacturers. I was leaning towards using Waterway Poly Storm jets but came to a realization today that they don't offer a range of flow options. Every Poly Storm jet is 10 GPM. If I wanted more flow, I could upsize to POWER Storm Jets (at 15 GPM each) but their fittings jump from 3" (POLY) up to around 5.5" inches in diameter (according to Waterway tech I spoke with over the phone). That is a BIG jet. I want strong jets but the thought of a bunch of 5" diameter wall fittings doesn't seem particularly appealing. As such, I got to thinking... what is everyone else using?

What brand of jets are people using here? Once I go down the road of picking a manufacturer's gunite body, it will be nearly impossible to change so I want to pick a good one up front. I have plenty of capacity in my system (2 pumps) so I'm not concerned about flow rates.

I appreciate the suggestions!

If you search through the forum, you will find a wide variety of spa jets being used. I and many others use standard #7 Tees, single jets. Poly Storm are also very popular.

It is really about personal preference so only you can answer what is right for your situation. As I mentioned in your other thread, it is a trade off of performance vs plumbing design and pump size/# of pumps.