SPA draining down to pool

Let me rephrase: when turning on the programmed “spa mode” on the control box, it simply diverts all water to return to the spa and kicks on the heater. That’s it.

The second pump, whisper flow, is not programmed to turn on. Currently it is auxiliary one and can manually be turned on by the push of a button, and yes, once the spa is heated up, we usually turn that on as it provides the appropriate jets for the hot tub.

We have a blower too and I guess the air blower just adds additional bubbles? I can definitely say the air blower counteract the heating of the hot tub.

Does that make more sense? Thank you so much —-thank you again.
Your AUX1 Whisperflo pump is your spa jet pump. You can change the AUX1 label to say Jet Pump.

When you turn on SPA mode the spa will heat with calm water.

Then you can soak in the hot spa or independently turn n the spa jets or blower or both for whichever spa experience you desire.

You can also use the spa jet pump to churn the spa water and give you more of a spillover.

What RPM is your pool pump running with this spillover?

img_3206-jpeg.554374

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.