Dallas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
My spa has no blower, but I still have a jandy three way on the air supply line. It allows me to turn off any air to the spa jets while I'm preheating the spa. As far as the need for a blower, there are four pools on my block, all designed and built by the very same builder. All but mine have a blower. I always thought that the reason my spa didn't need a blower was that it is placed at the same water level as the pool vs all the others which are raised spas. The air intake is located 60 feet away from the spa, at my equipment pad. I probably don't get quite as much aeration on the jets as those with a blower. But it works fine.
Hi, sorry to resurrect this but I have just installed a 3 way below my blower. If I do a 30% vent opening, I get a loud whoosh, short of a whistle from the venting air. Have you solved this in any way? I am thinking of adding a in line muffler but I'm sure there is a better way.

Hi, sorry to resurrect this but I have just installed a 3 way below my blower. If I do a 30% vent opening, I get a loud whoosh, short of a whistle from the venting air. Have you solved this in any way? I am thinking of adding a in line muffler but I'm sure there is a better way.
Do a search here for "blower muffler". A few threads will pop up with some ideas. I used a muffler from an unused central vacuum that a had laying around. It nearly silences the exhaust completely.

Reactions: Myburneraccount
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.