South Houston build

Thanks, we went from regular yard to a gunite pond in 3 days. Then moved right into deck framing and rebar. Just when we were making record time mother nature showed up and reminded us that nothing goes as planned. I see you are in Houston, hopefully you made it through the storms ok.

your build is going to look very nice once said and done.... i understand on the weather hold back lol... this past month was a rollercoaster with our build, we went from dig to gunite to plumbing in just 3days, and then mother nature made sure it slowed down from there, it was a very slow process after that, i did manage to sneak in my patio crew in there on the holiday weekend since i knew my builder was not coming that weekend, so luckily it didn't interrupt with the pool build itself. ... we are a couple days from swimming so hopefully it will all pay off soon and enjoy the pool

We are getting close to having a roof on the Patio/kitchen. Looks like nice weather the rest of this week. Hoping to get a lot done while there is sunshine.

Attachments

• Pool-17.jpg
    Pool-17.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Pool-18.jpg
    Pool-18.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Pool-19.jpg
    Pool-19.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 161
Well we have had a little progress. Got the patio electrical run and kitchen grill,refrigerator and cabinet doors delivered. They got 2/3 of the Decking flagstone inlay down, should finish that today.

Attachments

• Pool-20.jpg
    Pool-20.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 160
  • pool-21.jpg
    pool-21.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 161
Even with the past rains, you've had some great progress! It's been nice to see the sun this week - finally. I love the flagstone inlay - that's awesome! The patio cover is perfect there. I know ya'll are looking forward for the rest to be finished. I can't wait to see your water color!

Right! When it's your build, it does seem like forever. Mine took much longer with less work being done. I am seeing some almost miraculously fast builds, but you can't compare yours to theirs. It seems those are the minority of builds. And the hotter it gets, the slower it seems! Lol! Yes, keep the updates rollin'!

LOTS of progress!!! That's a really nice, large covered area!! And those flagstone inserts!!!! It's good I didn't see that before my deck job because I would have found a way to include those (just a few more OT shifts...). They are REALLY beautiful!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well we have had some more progress on the pool. The Plaster is done as well as the spray deck. We are down to just the patio/kitchen area. Hoping to have it done by the end of the week.

Attachments

• Pool-22.jpg
    Pool-22.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Pool-23.jpg
    Pool-23.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 104
  • Pool-24.jpg
    Pool-24.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Pool-25.jpg
    Pool-25.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 102
I have a few more things to update. We got the Rock waterfall and the Deck Jets up and running yesterday. They are about half way done with the outdoor kitchen/patio cover. I will get some pictures of that over the weekend. Happy 4th to all !

Attachments

• Pool-26.jpg
    Pool-26.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Pool-28.jpg
    Pool-28.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 49

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.