Source for brass loop loc anchors?

440dodge440

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 7, 2015
South Central PA
I had a loop loc anchor hex strip out. I was able to get it loosened with vice grips, but I’d like to replace it. I ordered some “universal” anchors from Amazon (Poolzilla brand), but it turns out they’re too small. Mine have a head that measures 11/16” vs Poolzilla 5/8” and thread about 5/8” vs Poolzilla 9/16”. I attached a picture of someone who had the same issue. Can anyone point me to a source or manufacturer of the proper anchor?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6228.png
    IMG_6228.png
    280.4 KB · Views: 3
I had a loop loc anchor hex strip out. I was able to get it loosened with vice grips, but I’d like to replace it. I ordered some “universal” anchors from Amazon (Poolzilla brand), but it turns out they’re too small. Mine have a head that measures 11/16” vs Poolzilla 5/8” and thread about 5/8” vs Poolzilla 9/16”. I attached a picture of someone who had the same issue. Can anyone point me to a source or manufacturer of the proper anchor?
Thanks
Have you tried ordering a new one from Looploc?

Reactions: PoolStored
I should have mentioned, the cover is loop loc but I’m not sure the anchors are. I found one website that gave the same dimensions for the loop loc as the Poolzilla anchors. Maybe I’ll try to call loop loc to see if this info is incorrect. I have yet to find one that matches my dimensions.

I should have mentioned, the cover is loop loc but I’m not sure the anchors are. I found one website that gave the same dimensions for the loop loc as the Poolzilla anchors. Maybe I’ll try to call loop loc to see if this info is incorrect. I have yet to find one that matches my dimensions.
I did have an anchor replaced in my deck and it does appear to be a different diameter. If you can’t find one you can extract the base and put a new one in and either drill the hole larger or patch it with cement and redrill it smaller.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.