Source for black solar cover

Jun 29, 2017
Cambridge
When I built my pool 15 years ago, I purchased a sturdy black "solar" cover that I place under the mesh cover for the winter. It has worked great, helped keep algae and silt out, and has lasted 15 winters. It is starting to become a bit brittle.
The website where I ordered is no longer online, and I cannot find this type of cover anywhere (in the US).
I have the original order confirmation email but it does not mention any specs. I assume it was 16 mil or at least 12. Does anybody have a source for this type of cover? Not interested in the black/blue 12 mil one.
This is what it looks like Black/black Solar Pool Covers Solar Blanket Swimming Pool Cover - Buy Bubble Pool Cover,Solar Blanket,Solar Swimming Pool Cover Product on Alibaba.com

I wish I had better news for you with your last one lasting 15 winters (wow). Now a days you are lucky to get 2 seasons out of a solar cover no matter how much you pay for it :( Maybe this bump will help get more eyes on your post and someone will have an idea.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.