Silver Supporter
May 1, 2016
Hopkinton, MA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
So, something if any of you have any guidance. We bought the solar breeze last month... It ran perfectly for 2 weeks. Now it won't power on. I've contacted the company through their messaging and through email. I have had ZERO response from them. Anyone know a better way to contact them? I'm so unhappy that it's a 500$ piece of plastic sitting in the pool house. (As is my husband, at he was against me buying it in the first place)

Did you pay using a credit card?

Notify Solar Breeze that you will be disputing the charge with your bank if you don't get a response.

Amazon ended up accepting the return before I heard back from solar breeze. I've just received the refund and planning to buy a new robot, but I'm seeing newer reviews that are not great... I'm thinking about trying a different one...

I love our Betta SE. There is a thread on here about it. You definately want to buy the 3yr extended warranty though, becuase it will break.

I love our Betta SE. There is a thread on here about it. You definately want to buy the 3yr extended warranty though, becuase it will break.
I just bought the Betta SE 2 minutes ago, with the 3 year warranty! All thanks to reading everyone's posts. They are on sale for $399 (unless they are always that price but make people feel better about spending 400 on a skimmer😊)

The Ariel is working well for me. I’m a long-time customer of this company. I’ve done several warranty claims with Solar-Breeze over the years. They do tend to take a few days to respond. I do recommend you follow-up with a call to the number in the manual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.