So sad, pool came down today

Our pool is 82 right now. I am going to get in and clean and swim in it for a bit. We have had temps in the low 90's (water temps) for most of the summer. 82 seems cold. It is supposed to be mid to upper 80's in air temp the rest of the week but nights are getting too cool to hold the temperature much longer.

I saved for a year and a half for a new heater; finally bought it and delivery was scheduled for Friday of Labor Day weekend. Had a crew of guys ready to go, PVC handy and all that. The heater arrived damaged and we are still waiting for the replacement to arrive. Water temp down to 74....

Mine is put to bed. I'm glad I did it on Sunday because I had issues with a short procedure on Monday n wouldn't be able to do it. I'm just glad it's over with for this year.

Still swimming here, but the water is getting chilly. Thermometer says about 82, not sure if that is accurate. A front is predicted this weekend, followed by a warm up, so, hoping to stretch it out a little longer. I've been swimming laps to keep warm in the water. Did 70 today.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.