Slideshow

I decided to put the pool on a concrete slab under a ramada for the summer. I'm hoping I will need less chlorine because it's in the shade a lot. I'm going to add borates to it. So far so good, it's just too cold to get in, gotta wait until it hits regular 100's, and actually, I'm really liking early morning swims (guess I better say floats, it's not that big a pool), for some reason the water feels warmer then. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE. You gave me confidence to just go for it. And the pool calculator--genius.

Attachments

• pool1.JPG
    pool1.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 1,312
Here's my latest update. Can you please replace my previous picture? Thanks!
DSCN0576.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just had to show off the clear water at night...

photobucket-19326-1343667168383.jpg

Taken with my phone - interestingly the forshortening with the wide angle lens is quite deceptive. The deep end is not huge and the shallow end is not tiny.

So many pools, so little time. I LOVE seeing all the pools. They are all so very cool (in more ways than one.) :party:

Is there any way to allow someone to see the slides and pause them ? they fly by fairly quickly, and it would be fascinating to see all the details.

Thanks for all the great slides, and to all the pool owners I wish you all the very best with your pools, and lifelong fun !

Best "investment" I ever made. :whoot: :whoot:

UnderWaterVanya said:
Just had to show off the clear water at night...

Taken with my phone - interestingly the forshortening with the wide angle lens is quite deceptive. The deep end is not huge and the shallow end is not tiny.

I think I reorganized the album on Photobucket and broke the link above! Sorry about that. Here's the same image (I think):

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.