Madisonville, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I’ve passed the OCLT but my pool is still cloudy so I’ve continued SLAM. However I noticed my alkalinity dropped from 80 to 50 and I’m curious if now I should focus on that as a symptom of the cloudy water?

Also, I don’t have it hooked up yet by I have a SWG and curious what is the recommended Alkalinity level for SWG for my pool? I have the TF-100 but was told another range listed there was out of date so checking up to date ranges which I can’t seem to find in pool school.

I’ve passed the OCLT but my pool is still cloudy so I’ve continued SLAM. However I noticed my alkalinity dropped from 80 to 50 and I’m curious if now I should focus on that as a symptom of the cloudy water?
Continue to SLAM. Just test FC until you have a clear pool
Also, I don’t have it hooked up yet by I have a SWG and curious what is the recommended Alkalinity level for SWG for my pool? I have the TF-100 but was told another range listed there was out of date so checking up to date ranges which I can’t seem to find in pool school.
I would run your TA 60-80.

Up to date ranges:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.