SLAM - Foamy water

worldprecipice

Silver Supporter
May 19, 2021
Mississauga, Ontario
Hello fellow TFPers :)

Hope the opening season is treating you all well!

Opened my pool, and it was green - I suspected as much because our winter was rainy, and there was a small opening between the pool cover and waterfall feature. (Have made a note to tie that closed this winter.)

I started SLAM - I've usually purchased bleach from Walmart (in Canada), and purchased the same one this time. However, it looks like the formulation now includes additional chemicals though the bottle didn't say anything like fabric protection technology or related wording. Woke up to a foamy surface - like sods when doing dishes.

I'll look for bleach elsewhere, but is there anything that can be done about the foam? Can I continue with SLAM using bleach from a pool store likely?

Thank you all!

I think its more cost effective to just get chlorine from discounters on dundas than getting bleach at wally world if you use liquid as your source of fc.

Your prices are all far less than most in the US, really less if the exchange rate is take into play.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.