Simplifying BBB for very small pools (e.g. Intex)

Hello Everybody:

I am the afore mentioned Intex Newbie and am glad to have found this site and topic. I've already received some great advise from some of you in another thread. Thanks! I'm also reading this as well for more "filtered" instructions that are simple to get me going while I am still learning the finer points.

The landscapers finished leveling the yard today so I'll soon be nervously filling the pool with water. I have to say that who ever inserted the instructions about what to do if your kids want to climb right into the pool is spot-on. My kiddies are already playing in the box waiting for the pool to be filled!

Just wanted to say that I greatly appreciate the effort you are all putting in to helping a user such as myself.

Thanks!

Jim

A huge THANK YOU to Paul, FPM, Nikki, Jason, Duraleigh, and all of you who took the time to specifically address the "Intex Crowd." I feel so fortunate to have found this site my first year, and have had great success thus far with your guidance. The only problem is Facebook, Craigslist, and Woot keep calling to find out why I've been AWOL the past month -- the answer, of course, is Pool School! Oh, and swimming in a crystal clear BBB tiny little pool with two very happy tiny little three year olds! :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.