Siemens LOGO as a controller

TonyJr

Mar 28, 2016
Essex, UK
Hello,

I have a Siemens LOGO starter kit with an additional analogue output module. My idea is to build the logic to run a small AGP with the ability to remotely monitor and, if needed, manually control it (web and remote HMI). This will be a new build including the pool.

I am going to be controlling a single phase to 3 phase VFD with the 0-10v output of the analogue module, with the VFD powering a 3 phase pool pump. The only other output at the moment will be to a SWCG (on/off).

Inputs will be temperature, pressure x2, pH and a combined (multiple types) Chlorine sensor. I need to get some more Analogue input modules for these.

I was wondering if anybody has used the LOGO system for such control and logic as described roughly above, and what their experience with it was like. I know that these systems are extensively for commercial and industrial water systems. The price of the modules etc however brings them into our reach.

Tony

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.