Side Wall Skimmer With Dual Inlet Liner

I upgraded to a sand filter and skimmer this year, for the dual inlets from the intex pool-I just kept the hose from the original intex pump set-up in which the two inlets lead to a valve. I was in a hurry to get the pump going as I already had the pool filled and needed to get bleach going. I am a bit concerned about that water not getting circulated. I would also like to know what to replace or plug those holes with?

Hi all,

I just bought a 16’x48” Intex ultra frame. I also bought the regular skimmer. Do you guys recommend I wait until the pool settles, in other words, letting the lining stretch out before I install the skimmer? If so, is there a ball park of how long I should wait? Has anyone waited at all?

Thank you in advanced

When you fill the pool, stop filling a few inches below where the bottom: of the skimmer will sit. This will allow the liner to stretch before you cut it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.