Ok, I literally cringed when I opened that attachment!

That was probably close to my reaction when I opened that skimmer box...

Last week, I emptied my skimmer, then grabbed my outside towel, and while drying my hands one of these fell to the ground in front of my feet. Nice. They're not on the "can kill you" list, but their bite apparently still is more on the unpleasant side.

Last week, I emptied my skimmer, then grabbed my outside towel, and while drying my hands one of these fell to the ground in front of my feet. Nice. They're not on the "can kill you" list, but their bite apparently still is more on the unpleasant side.
i beg to differ... heart attacks can kill you!

• Haha
Reactions: mgtfp
I swear I need a swoonin' southern lady gif for posts like this.....
I Love Flirting GIF

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Skippy found two crawdads in our pool. We live in Georgia, ain't no crawdads here!
Fun fact I learned here last year when somebody had them way up north and I looked them up suprised is that there are hundreds of varieties and the bulk of the country has them. This is just 2 particular kinds. Come for the pools, learn about the crustaceans. This place is amazing
. 6830786D-1915-4EE0-995B-162B9402A02D.gifF522CA4D-717C-42A0-B5E5-3F7AEDD5D334.gif

Can you take a skimmer full of those to Leslies for our entertainment?

I would love to hear their reaction and solution. "Well, we have a new product called the Crustacean Buster 2000 that will clear this up for 3 easy payments of 49.95. That plus an Ozone generator will clear your pool right up."

Fun fact I learned here last year when somebody had them way up north and I looked them up suprised is that there are hundreds of varieties and the bulk of the country has them. This is just 2 particular kinds. Come for the pools, learn about the crustaceans. This place is amazing.
Yeah, crawdads are all over. We found them up in Virginia and North Georgia in those little mountain streams.

Reactions: newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support