Should I wait till next year?

Pantseatflyer

Silver Supporter
May 29, 2018
Farmington, AR
Been researching the idea of putting up a AGP for some time now and decided on a 48" depth and around 20' round. (Intex or other)

I'd like to start out with just the pool and then add the deck later.

My question is timing. What would be the drop dead date you would recommend for setting it up? Here it is mid-July and there are still quite a few HOT months to go.. I just want to maximize the swim times for my kids and grandkiddos.

Not sure where your at but I’m in northeast Oklahoma, we put ours ur on August 28 a couple of years ago and swam a ton that year.

Hey Neighbor! I'm in NW Arkansas! This gives me hope with your August 28th install date!

- - - Updated - - -

It is actually very fast from shopping to swimming time. See my first page or two for an example.

https://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/163251-Nervous-and-excited-about-my-first-AGP-install

Are you installing yourself or hiring somebody? Their schedule may be more restrictive than yours.

I will be doing the install myself with my two son-in-laws and friend. We have access to a backhoe and industrial laser leveling and sand for installation!

I'm following all the pinned threads on the forum to help with install, tips and tricks as well as testing and treatment!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.