Sharing a lesson (and venting a bit)

I have a local mom & pop store in here in Tucson I like to use. They sell both muriatic acid and 10% LC in refillable one gallon jugs. You buy four at a time with a one-time $6 refundable charge for the plastic safety carrier. I get MA for $4.75/gal and I think the LC was about $3.10/gal last time I check (I have an SWG so I really don’t buy LC often).
Matt, what they sell is 12.5% and it is 3.99 each gallon with the 12th one free (used to be 3.49)

Matt, what they sell is 12.5% and it is 3.99 each gallon with the 12th one free (used to be 3.49)

Weird. Last time I asked the dude there he said it was 10% and $3.10 (or so...). :scratch:

I doubt they stock different strengths so the guy was probably wrong. Also, I don’t but it very often (but I will likely buy some soon) so I’m not up to date on my info. Good to know though as I will need some and that’s a decent price considering options are limited.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.