Service Light

May 22, 2012
Hello. I have an Intex 1600 GPH Saltwater system with sand filter that I purchased about 3 years ago to go with my Intex ultra frame pool. I had to purchase a new pump/motor last year b/c the system would not come on at all. This year the system has been working just fine until i cleaned the pump and filter out yesterday. Now the pump comes on for about 5 minutes and then the service light comes on and the pump shuts off. When I called Intex they just said it would need to be replaced and that I only had a 90 day warranty on the motor when I bought it last year. Can anyone give some advice as to what to at least try?

Thank you,
Ashley

Hi Ashley, and Welcome to TFP!

That wouldn't make me too happy either, but I am giving your post a bump, and a move to the AG section. There might be some intex owners in there who have seen this before. Until you have this resolved, are you using the sand filter to circulate, and adding Chlorine from another source like Bleach? If the SWG (non working) is your only source, you really need too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.