Service company problems

LantanaSAHM

Aug 31, 2023
DFW, TX
We’ve had ongoing issues with our pool and spa lights, the newest development being they are actually now working, but only when I turn the spillover feature on. We have a company I’m less than thrilled with out several times to get to this point, and they were here yesterday. Some time after they left we realized our Jandy ePump is showing offline and even if we turn the filter, cleaner etc on, nothing happens. The service company is “going to try and squeeze us in” today and swear they didn’t touch anything that would cause this. Is this perhaps just a simple switch or something the tech didn’t turn back on? We have these switches, I don’t know what they do but they are flipped to off. Any help appreciated while we wait for the company to show up and hope our pool doesn’t turn green!

Attachments

• IMG_3318.jpeg
    IMG_3318.jpeg
    755.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3316.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg
    451.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3317.jpeg
    IMG_3317.jpeg
    509.9 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to TFP.
Those switches are most likely your pool and spa light switches. They are connected to that GFCI receptacle for safety.
The lights should turn on if switch is on.

It would be helpful to remove that front panel of the Jandy AquaLink automation system so we can see what equipment is connected.
It would be helpful if you could identify what each electrical conduit leading to the bottom of the panel is connected to.
You have 6 conduits and 1 must be the main power to the system. The other 5 should lead to pumps or lights, spa blower, etc.
Then the other conduit leads back to the light switches.

Do you control your automation with a phone app or a handheld device or via a wall control panel or on the computer?

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.