Secret to Keeping Birds off of Pool Furniture?

plays10s

Mar 2, 2022
Carrollton, GA
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi -

Is there a secret to keeping bird poop off of your pool furniture? Every day, if I wanted to, I could clean our lounges and chairs and the next day it would be messy again. I don't now (only when company comes), but swimming season will be here soon and I know that I'll have a problem every day. Is this something I just have to add to my daily "to do" list?

Thanks,
LaDonna

Hi -

Is there a secret to keeping bird poop off of your pool furniture? Every day, if I wanted to, I could clean our lounges and chairs and the next day it would be messy again. I don't now (only when company comes), but swimming season will be here soon and I know that I'll have a problem every day. Is this something I just have to add to my daily "to do" list?

Thanks,
LaDonna
Can try covers over the furniture or moving them when not in use to someplace else that isn’t conducive to bird loitering.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.