Searching for recommendation for Pool Service Co fo neighborhood pool in Houston

MarkHTX

May 20, 2022
Houston TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Hi -

I am a TFP member and utilize the groups knowledge for my own backyard pool and have had a great deal of success managing my pool since I joined TFP.

My old neighborhood has a community pool run by the civic club and they are having a difficult time finding a reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable pool service co to service the pool. I though maybe this would be a place to ask for recommendations.

If it matters the location of the pool ns in Northwest Houston off Hwy 290 - inside beltway 8.

Any suggestions or referrals would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Public pools often have strict codes that aren't TFP friendly, but yours might not because Texas. Lol.

Unfortunately the TFP method doesn't work with weekly servicing, and the HOA likely won't want to pay for frequent servicing.

That doesn't mean you can't find a good pool service company, just that it won't be to TFP specs. Hang tight for more thoughts.

Reactions: MarkHTX
Another place to ask for referrals would be large luxury apartment complexes. Take a walk by their complex pool and you may see signage for whoever the pool service company might be.

Or call local aquatic gyms like the Memorial Athletic or other clubs and ask. Also this is summer swim season so all the neighborhood pools like Wilchester and Ashford etc are open. They all are run by the HoAs but have websites with contact info

Just a thought

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.