St George, UT
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Anyone having problems installing Screenlogic Connect on a newer Samsung Galaxy. My wife and I both use Samsung phones. I have a S20 FE and she has a S21+. Both are running Android v13. I managed to install Screenlogic on my phone without any issues. But when I try to install it on my wife's S21+ it says "This app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of android". I tried clearing the cache and data from both Google Play Store and Google Play Services. Has anyone installed this on a Samsung Galaxy newer than a S20?

Thanks,
Doug

Anyone having problems installing Screenlogic Connect on a newer Samsung Galaxy. My wife and I both use Samsung phones. I have a S20 FE and she has a S21+. Both are running Android v13. I managed to install Screenlogic on my phone without any issues. But when I try to install it on my wife's S21+ it says "This app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of android". I tried clearing the cache and data from both Google Play Store and Google Play Services. Has anyone installed this on a Samsung Galaxy newer than a S20?

Thanks,
Doug
Well didn't find why this occurs but I did find a workaround. I opened Google playstore from my wife's PC and told it to install it on her phone. Went to phone and presto it's there! Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:

Thanks,
Doug
Didn't figure out why this occurs. I did find a workaround. I opened Google Play Store on my wife's PC and told it to load Screenlogic on her phone. Looked on her phone and it's there. Hope this helps someone!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.