Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Good morning,
I’ve been running my pool/spa with my IPhone/Ipad Screenlogic app. Since the app is limited, I wanted to try settings using the Windows interface. i got the software loaded. Ran it as administrator the first time and it says system not found. I ran it without trying as administrator and it says connecting to system, but then it says “ERROR: Login rejected by gateway.“

Nothing shows up in Local Systems Box on the Windows interface.

I’m running Windows 11. Protocol adapter version is 5.2.738.

My IPhone/IPad apps connect with no problem both locally and remotely.

I can see the protocol adapter on my Deco app (my wifi mesh). IP address is 192.168.68.50.

I’ve tried a 3 push reset on adapter and a long push on the adapter.

The configure IP info button on the ScreenLogic Interface is grayed out, so I can’t set it manually.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Well, mine just works! Sorry.

Do you see your System Name on the Screenlogic Connect panel on your PC when you bring up the program?

I have a mesh router, but protocol adapter is hardwired in via Cat5. I didn’t notice the link for the slide show before, but I’ll try all all of that next. Thanks!

I use a range extender at my ET box with the protocol adapter installed at the ET.

Have you plugged your laptop directly into the protocol adapter?

Haven’t tried plugging the laptop in yet. Gonna work through the other stuff first. Range is not an issue. It’s only 15 feet between the exterior and interior boxes.
Thanks!

Follow up: plugging directly into laptop didn’t work. Called Pentair tech support and they were very helpful, but they were stumped initially. As the tech and I were working through the issue, we realized that we had different Windows versions. I‘m using Windows 11. Windows 11 has a compatibility fix function. Ran it on the ScreenLogic App and shazam—works like a champ. Apparently ScreenLogic interface was written for Windows 8.

Interesting. My Screenlogic Connect on my laptop works fine with Win11. I moved it over from a Win10 machine earlier this year. No changes that I know of other than that.

Glad you got it working.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.