ScreenLogic Connect issue

HVY767

Apr 24, 2023
Phoenix
Hey Everyone, we’ve pretty much got our pool/spa finished. Waiting on a few small things but I’m just familiarizing myself with the system as much as I can, or acting like a kid excited about a new toy. The guy who started up our pool walked us through the Pentair ScreenLogic Connect app. I finally got it to connect locally after discovering the mobile device has to be connected to the network the pentair hardware is plugged into. When I connect via remote it’s very hit or miss if the information in the app is accurate. Most of the time the information (features, schedules, temperature, etc) is different from the information I’d see when connected via local and I’m not able to control anything when the app is like that in remote. It’s almost like it’s connected to a different pool but it’s not. The pool service company is coming back out to do more work anyway but I wanted to brainstorm in the event it’s something I’m missing.

Welcome to the forum.

Are you logged in to the system via the app in Remote? You would have had to create a password in the Configuration system. Best to do that via a computer with the Pentair software loaded.

Let us know if you need more help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.