Pass Christian, MS
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30
Our pool is located off a bayou that is fed from the Gulf of Mexico. We have well-water that's often comingled with sand. Nonetheless, our system is very basic, one scupper and two jets. Every time someone wants to swim, we have to remove floating dead bugs, at times dead frogs, and a lot of sand and dirt on the bottom. To make matters worse, when it rains, the dirt just flows from the roof into the pool. Given that we are only there two days a week, not interested in buying a very expensive robot cleaner. Even if we did, not one is there to start the equipment by pushing the start button. Looking for an inexpensive option for keeping the pool clean, free of bugs and dirt.

Welcome! :wave: Cheap? .... probably just a manual vacuum. Old school stuff. That's what I'm still using. Vacuum hose to skimmer and off you go.

full

"To make matters worse, when it rains, the dirt just flows from the roof into the pool."

In so far as I say, the roof drainage must be redirected. I get monsoons and I do not allow the roof drain into my pool, to many additional issues if it does.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.