Saltwater Pool is always reading High Chlorine

Re: My FC is 23 PPM!

23 is nothing! When I got my TF-100 the first test came back at an FC of 50 (fifty). The pool guy was immediately fired. It was almost 3 weeks later before I needed chlorine.

PCTX,

Not posting your other test results (yet) indicates you have not fully grasped
WHY you are testing the parameters you are testing and WHAT do the results mean.

Read "The ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School. You should be able to recite what the five parameters are you are testing, what each does in your pool, and Why they are important to a balanced pool.

We'll all help you get going on this........The learning curve is very quick and this will all be a piece of cake very soon.

Hey Laurie,

I was wondering where you went. A little word of advice, you should have posted these test results to your other thread (maybe the mods will move it back there). Since you're a newbie and your other thread contained valuable info about your previous pool service experience, you should keep everything in one thread for now. Opening up multiple threads just makes it hard to follow your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.