Saltwater green tint

Thank you for the info I appreciate it. Right now I don't have enough money to buy the recommended testing kits so I just have to do my best. I will buy one just money is tight after buying the pool and getting the ground ready and with the holidays. I'm trying my best and as of now it seems my pool water is clear and in good shape with the tools I have in place currently. Thanks again.

In the long term, the money you save by simply using off the shelf products like laundry bleach instead of the overpriced and mostly unnecessary pool store products will more than make up for the cost of the test kit.

I typically run my pool for less than $100/year. My pool is nearly identical to yours, just a little smaller.

Until you can get one of the recommended test kits, see if you can find one of these from WalMart for $23. It will be vastly better than the test strips, and does measure CYA, which is one of the most crucial things to know to keep your pool in good shape.

Walmart: HTH 6-Way Test Kit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.