Safe CYA / Chlorine levels?

Well, it’s a known fact they try to sell you a bunch of junk you don’t need which ends up screwing your pool up even more. The only benefit I think they offer now s testing of metals in your water…that’s it. Maybe some occasional pool trinkets but you can find brushes, hoses, poles, etc. on Amazon and elsewhere.
Yeah I guess it's ok if you know better and are going for a specific purpose like to buy some LC or MA to add to your TFP but other than that avoid like the plague 😆

Ok! Thanks everyone- I just tested the CC with my kit- getting a 0.2 CC level
Chlorine is 8.5
CYA is 40
Pool is clear.

Guess I’m done for tonight! :)

Thanks!
Those numbers look good to me, the range for 40cya is 3-7 so I wouldn't change anything just maintain your FC at the higher end of range and enjoy your TFP. Cheers!!

Reactions: Kmeans
Yeah I guess it's ok if you know better and are going for a specific purpose like to buy some LC or MA to add to your TFP but other than that avoid like the plague 😆
Their LC and MA are more expensive than Walmart, Lowe’s, or Home Depot. That’s where I get mine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.