Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Does anyone have good recommendations for brands or models of remote control boats for a pool? My kids love them but we’ve had rotten luck buying off the internet with boats that leak, batteries exploding, motors failing etc all within a couple uses. Most of the buying was based on Amazon reviews, which are becoming more and more suspect :(

Thanks on advance!

B

Does anyone have good recommendations for brands or models of remote control boats for a pool? My kids love them but we’ve had rotten luck buying off the internet with boats that leak, batteries exploding, motors failing etc all within a couple uses. Most of the buying was based on Amazon reviews, which are becoming more and more suspect :(

Thanks on advance!

B
My son has this one and it’s been decent. Like anything RC, if it crashes into stuff it becomes tough to keep working. Boats are easier to avoid having get too far away and then going full throttle into a wall like cars do.

Reactions: RichardL
I've always had good luck with Traxxas and being "hobby grade" means there are parts readily available

Reactions: BDY
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.