robot cleaner and Algae

shi958

May 30, 2023
California
I recently purchased a Nautilus Plus and it does the job of picking up debris very well. However, even with using the fine filter cartridges, the algae on the bottom of the pool doesn't get caught by the filters. Instead, it blows through the impeller out the top, kinda like a smokestack. It picks up sand, small sticks, leaves, etc, quite well, but the algae seems to blow right through it and clouds the otherwise clear pool. Is this normal for robotic cleaners?

I did check and re-check that the filters were clean and installed properly. I also put a question in to Maytronics but have not heard back.
I bought CC plus but it blows up the mud from the bottom of the pool and makes the pool even more dirty, the video shows a clean swimming pool, but how to solve the problem of mud blowing out from the propeller above?

I bought CC plus but it blows up the mud from the bottom of the pool and makes the pool even more dirty, the video shows a clean swimming pool, but how to solve the problem of mud blowing out from the propeller above?
If it's too fine for the filter it just blows through. Why is your pool so dirty?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.